Re: [IRCA] KNSA 930 AK

Patrick

I heard KIYU last year at Grayland.   It was just before the IRCA
convention.  I think Neil K heard it first and tipped us off.  It was
dominating 910 at the time, during a good Alaskan opening.

KIYU has been silent since July, according to its website.  A dump truck
was delivering a load of gravel and snapped one of the guy wires for the
tower.  Hopefully, they'll have a new tower erected soon.  Otherwise,
KIYU may stay dark until spring, given what the winters are like.

Bruce