Re: [IRCA] TPs+ on October 12

cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Nigel - can you briefly describe for the readers what receiver
>your use and which antennas at your "Beverage" farm are in use?
>
>Thanks!

Sure thing Colin.   I use the Kenwood R-5000 for pretty much all my
DXing, and as for antennas, at the beverage farm the ones I use for
TP/DU stations are 1500' at  245 degrees, about 1200' at 270 degrees,
and  1200' at 320 degrees.   When I'm DXing at home I use a K9AY antenna.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta