Re: [IRCA] TPs+ on October 12

John H. Bryant wrote:

>639 early.... 90 minutes before LSR was almost certainly Fiji with
>Island Talk. The Victoria troops have been hearing this from time to
>time, but I have not.... they tend to hear DUs better than I do here
>a bit further inland. At dawn the more usual CNR1 was here in
>moderate strength.

Interesting, as while listening here this morning I heard neither Fiji
nor China on 639, but rather Japan.  NHK1 programming, so presumably it
was JOIP in Oita I was hearing.   Not really even any sign of anyone
else underneath.   Seemed to be a good morning here for the low band
Japanese as 531 was doing well, I noted 612 with audio for only the 2nd
time through the KOJM splatter, and even bits of audio on 558 through
the monster signal from 560 KMON.   Other than that it was an OK, but
not great morning, with the big gun Japanese in well, but not a lot of
other audio.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta