Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: CKMW-1570 to move to FM?

On Thursday 11 October 2007 15:41, Patrick Martin wrote:
> I just got off the phone to the CE at CKMW 1570 and they are not moving
> to FM. The CE said they are happy with their signal as it is.

Did they mention that they're having some recent interference issues?  I had a
query about possible IBOC interference to CKMW, but at this point, I have no
idea what the source could be, unless KMIK happened to leave their day
pattern on.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON