[IRCA] TPs for 10 Oct 2007

Although I didn't hear the same stuff as you guys on the coast were
hearing, it still rated as a most interesting morning.   The highlight
was certainly a very nice ID at 1300 in Chinese and Russian from China
Radio International on 1521.  All the sources I've seen say this is
Urumqi in central Asia, so I guess that would really be a TA (as in
Trans-Arctic) rather than a TP!.   Had a brief tentative of them in
Russian last October, but this is the first definite log.   The other
interesting one was an unID on 1107 at 1315.  Language definitely wasn't
Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, but sounded more central Asian.  I'll
gladly send a short mp3 file to anyone who can give me some clues.   I
did note there is a Chinese station in Urumqi on that frequency, which
is a possibility given the 1521 reception, but I don't know what
languages they broadcast in.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta