Re: [IRCA] Richard Wood has died

Greeting.

WOW!! I am stunned! Richard Wood came to ,several SLIDX meetings in the late 1970s and early 80s here in my home mostly. He always had a great time at GTGs, and loved to talk radio!

He went to yeach in Saudi Arabia one year, and stored much of his belongings in my home, attic and a friend's attic!! He lived with me and my family one summer (1984), and woke up the children frequently tuning in Radio Australia or Radio Tashkent @ 5am local time!

He showed me his British passport, and told me of his early years in Dundee, Scotland! He made me laugh, but not as often a I mae him laugh!!!

I am recalling many fond memories of Richard Wood righ now with my autistic brain. I live w/ Asperger's Syndrome (high functional form of autism), and my mind records memories and events like movies that play in my mnd as if they had just happened!

RIP Richard we had some great times together!

Terry Klasek
Saint Louis, Missouri