Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Hi Colin,

After purchasing ham radio equipment, my budget is
busted for a while, but your information is very well
received. Thank you. This looks like it will fill the
bill very nicely without spending $10K to $20K for a
piece of professional equipment.

LXXIII de Joe, KJ8O

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/commrxvr/0106.html