Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Russ,

My comment about "flooding the stations and FCC with letters", is just
that. There probably are not enough of us who even care. I have asked
several people I know (non DXers), and they could care less. Many no
longer don't even listen to radio and haven't it years. Some have XM or
Sirius, cassette, CD, Ipod, why we they even need HD Radio?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager