Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Kevin,

If the government tries to force IBOC or anything at me, I will either
ignore it, fight it, or be long gone.  I refuse to ever have an IBOC
radio. There is no way the government would mandate such a stupid thing
anyway. As Colin commented earlier, we have too many choices. If I want
to listen to the radio, I still have my big dish where I have hundreds
of stations around the world. Then there are those who have internet
radio. Mandate? Mandate what? Something that no one cares about.? It was
dead before it was released, no, it escaped...That is a better word for
it. Better get it and lock it up where it belongs. :-)

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager