Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC

Bill  Harms said:
 "I mentioned to him that WOR was getting clobbered by its neighbors on 700
and 720 when they turn
on THEIR IBOC. I was not complaining about WOR itself running IBOC."

I had miscontrued his reported remarks as if he didn't care if his IBOC
signal interferred with other stations, and not that he didn't mind if
his signal was interferred with outside of his market.  In that regard, and
only in that regard, he is formally stripped of all rank, title, privileges,
epaulets, stipends and symbols bestowed upon him previously as "Earl of
Arrogance."

Gil NN4CW