Re: [IRCA] IBOC has in QCI

Bruce,

KEX 1190 is the tough one here as they block 1179 very well. Only
occasionally can I generally get JOOR in the mornings. The rest of the
IBOC hash is pretty much gone after LSR here from the CA stations, so
unless the NW gets a lot IBOC, it should not be bad here. But I fiqured
you would be far away enough to get little IBOC there at LSR.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager