Re: [IRCA] Radio Rebelde With Strong Signal in NW Oregon

Re: [IRCA] Radio Rebelde With Strong Signal in NW Oregon

Fabulous tip Dan.  The // really helps.  I don't have my loop hooked up but the 80' N/S wire was picking it up.  On
occasion, portions of the audio from 710 equalled 5025. Quite amazing. Thanks a bunch. 0845
73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR
Drake R8B, 80' random.

0820 UT.  Signal is // 5025 kHz with man signing what sounds like an opera in SS.