Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC

Craig,

True, we may helped some stations that had an issue with being on high
power. I remember one station I called and mentioned it to the CE that
they were on full power AN and he checked and sure enough there was
hickup in the timer. I have no issue with posting a station is on high
power as I said. I just don't like the negative term.
   As far as IBOC goes, you are not alone. I have been told by quite a
few CEs that they think IBOC is garbage. Some discriptive words I have
heard, I will not repeat here, but many cannot stand it. But as they
said, if their boss says to install it, they install it. They have no
choice of course.
   The general thought still seems to be that FM IBOC has a chance, but
AM IBOC will not be around long. I hope they are right too.
   I don't know how many engineers see our postings on other lists, but
I know of several who has forwarded me postings from both lists. So I
guess they care what we think.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin