Re: [IRCA] KFBK 1530 not running HD

Pat,

I checked around midnight.  KFBK seemed to have IBOC on BUT it was nowhere as strong as the first few days (as you noted).  I could hear a hiss below the stations on 1520 & 1540 but it was not
too annoying.  Worse was KMJ Fresno on 580 creating a mess on 590 & to a lesser degree 570.  KOGO on 600 probably helps mess 590 up.  KHTK-1140 & KSL-1160 make listening to the L.A. station on
1150 a nasty business.  However up on 1130 KRDU was blasting in IBOC or no.
910-KNEW & 1050 KCTC still on as well as KGO.  960-KQKE not yet.  Outside of stations using IBOC within a 100 miles or so it looks like the hiss will just add to the already nearly intolerable
background noise.  Whatta mess!

Don