Re: [IRCA] Sat 9/15 dx report

Don,

I am a fan of KGO, but I don't like every talk show host. John Rothman I
do like and Bernie Ward, Ray T, at times "ok", other times, forget it.
Gene Burns is ok, Kryel is funny. Dr. Bill, I don't care for him. So it
is a mixed bag. But it must be the skip signal that gives the
fraighttrain effect. But again, I still call this legal jamming as that
is what it is.
Fortunately up here, I don't have any locals, but in DXing splits does
create issues. I can phase out the IBOC at times, but when dealing with
the flea power signals on splits, phasing does not always work.
But as Sonny & Cher sang "And the beat goes on...."

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager