Re: [IRCA] Filing my first IBOC Canadian side complaint

Re: [IRCA] Filing my first IBOC Canadian side complaint

Here is a copy of what I just sent to KOFI in Kalispell Montana
(I sent something very similar to this to AM 1200 in Vancouver)

Persuasive? I hope so.

"Hey there! I am a big fan of KOFI Kalispell -
and a regular night listener.

As of 24 hours ago, stations equipped to run Ibiquity IBOC HD
radio are now running 24/7 -- Prior to yesterday
they were restricted to day activity only.

KEX Portland is now running HD at night and the inevitable
sideband digital hash on 1180 and 1200khz is
absolutely crushing your signal -- and reception out West.

I expect in the up coming weeks you will be getting
hundreds of letters and e-mails from frustrated
listeners now cut off from Montana.

Best of luck with this technical conflict,"
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA