Re: [IRCA] IBOC in Oregon

Thanks Dan for the info (I think? hi) Well, it should not come to
anyone's surprise as they have oked night HD. I am sure there will be
more to deal with. 1040 running 200 watts at night (20 watts of HD) will
not be an issue out here as Vancouver BC dominates with 50 KW,  Tonight
I can barely hear KDZR 1640 as I get more Utah than Portland. I sure
hope some of the other 50 KWers do not go to HD.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager