Re: [IRCA] Patrick's DX Heaven

Gary,

I had wondered about that. The price seemed to good to be true. I would
be a bit reserved to buy on a Indian Reservation anyway, not being
Indian myself. I have heard too many stories through the years.
   In my case, buying a big piece of property on the coast would be
nice, but it would not solve the HD hash issue. I would have to move
completely out of the picture, Kauai, Guam, etc. In the meantime, I am
looking into more tightly directional antennas. Living where I do, about
everything is East of me, so the more tightly I have antennas nulling
the SE/E/NE, the better I will be for TP/DU DX. I am sure there is a
limit, but getting F/D ratio to 40-50 DB is something I am working on.
   The WNW EWE (20X55X20) has a pretty tight null towards the SE
(Portland, SLC, etc), so it is a help.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin