Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9/12

Walt,

Yes Dr. McGee was back on 801 this morning again (KTWG). I noted it here
too, but weaker this morning. Your buzzy audio on 855 was a Filipino. I
forgot about that one, but never could bring it out of the mud to ID it.
I never really checked LW this morning for some reason, but MW was
poorer than yesterday here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin