Re: [IRCA] New Old Radio

Phil,

I've been restoring a group of S-38's  nothing mint tho....

here is a temp web site I put up

http://www.amlogbook.com/S38/S38TEST.htm

It may have some good info for you... Feel free to contact me off list if you need help..

fresh

Phil Bytheway <phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Folks,

I have just procurred a Hallicrafters S-38B mint in box (or so I was
told... and it looks that way).

It is in a nice Hallicrafters box "THE RADIO MAN'S' 'RADIO'... with a 7
page manual.

Wondering about powering this thing up and seeing if it works... looking
for ideas... maybe current value on the collector market??

Phil Bytheway
Seattle WA