Re: [IRCA] Need Radio Disney Info

> J.D. Stephens wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where I can find info on the times
>> Radio Disney stations have local IDs and/or spots?

Hi J.D.-

Here is a link to a list of all Disney station. You probaly already know
about.
http://www.am-dx.com/lists/disfrq.htm

> I don't know about their chart but I have consistently heard IDs
> between :58-:01. I think they are allotted a certain amount of time
> at the top of the hour for local spots and IDs and can mix them up as
> they see fit. I don't think Disney specifies any particular ten
> second period for IDs.
Also I have found Radio Disney will ID at 19 to 21 after the hour or at 38
to 41 after the hour, as well as what Pete Taylor wrote you. BUT all
stations don't ID every hour at these stated times. Each seems to be a
little different. But they will all ID at some time during the hour.

73's

Willis, K4APE
Old Fort, TN