[IRCA] Need Radio Disney Info

Does anyone know where I can find info on the times
Radio Disney stations have local IDs and/or spots?

I've seen diagrams of such a thing in the past from
other networks/shows (Coast to Coast A.M., for
example).

They look something like a pie chart, and I think may
be called "Program Wheels".

If anyone know what I'm talking about, your help would
be most appreciated.

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL