Re: [IRCA] 1053 Pyongyang Branch of the Anti-imperialist National Democratic Front

Re: [IRCA] 1053 Pyongyang Branch of the Anti-imperialist National Democratic Front

Charlie, the South Korean government has been anti-North since the
1940's and this is part a legacy of that. Plus there are some people in
the South who could be persuaded for whatever reason by listening to the
broadcasts. But I think you are right, most South Koreans could care
less. If someone really wanted to listen to North Korean broadcasts in
South Korea, you could listen to SW or go to the countryside. In my
view, the jamming is more symbolic than anything else.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland