Re: [IRCA] 1053 Pyongyang Branch of the Anti-imperialist National Democratic Front

Re: [IRCA] 1053 Pyongyang Branch of the Anti-imperialist National Democratic Front

Quoting vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> This is information out of the 2007 edition of WRTH.  Broadcasts on these
> frequencys 1053-3480-4450-4557,

> I know others have more experience with these broadcasts than I do -- maybe
> they could post too?

This one hasn't ever been heard at home by me, Dennis, though a number of years
ago it was occasionally logged on the coast, using one of the SW parallels.

In recent years, the bubble jammer and JOAR have traded places when I've been at
the coast, and I believe that also was all that was heard when visiting Japan in
the spring. (my notes are at home; I'm not)

I wonder if this has been reactivated, or upgraded, because I thought I'd read
somewhere (source unknown at the moment; perhaps Bruce Portzer could chime in)
that it was off the air.

Perhaps it was using a south facing directional antenna that has become
omnidirectional....

best wishes,

Nick