Re: [IRCA] TPs for 2Sep07

Walt

The local sunrise here is 1303 and I turned off the radio around 1250 as I was not geting much.  I have lived here in Arizona for a little over 3 years after moving down from Portland and I find that the A/K index does not make that much of a differect as it did in Portland.  If the numbers are high I do get more stations to the south of me than when they are low.  But with high numbers I still get stations to the north but the signal stregth may be a little less.  By the way I get CKWX-1130 every night of the year.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ