[IRCA] TPs for 2Sep07

A much different experience for me in Victoria compared to Dennis although I did listen over an hour later between 12:57 and 13:57.  There was a total lack of Asians this morning.  Instead, I heard a number of DU stations, especially New Zealand including some nice IDs (of course, I didn't have the mp3 recorder on!).  Here's the catch:

531 (finally audio, presumably DU, but rather a jumble).
567 2YA Wellington // to Radio National internet audio feed.
612  presumed 4QR Brisbane, but not as strong as most mornings.  NZ stronger!
675 3YA Christchurch //567
702 1XP Radio Live, Auckland with ID at 13:22.
756 3RN Wangaratta, seemingly // to internet feed at 13:34, but definitely 1YA Auckland at 13:40.
828  Aussie at 13:46, but not sure which one.
1386  threshold audio at 13:49.
1512  Probably 2RN Newcastle at 13:52
1701  No audio, but strong 5-ish carrier at 13:57 when I packed it in.

Only 9 audios, but quality over quantity!  ..........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.