Re: [IRCA] Eton E1 user reviews

Craig,
I was able to access most of the site, but an interesting portion (link)
 has been inactivated because of "abuse"--whatever that means.  The inactive
site may the site I was looking for.  I also saw where the IRCA has a
reprint on making repairs to the first stage of RF amplification.  Thanks.
73 Gil