[IRCA] TPs for 22Aug07

My first opportunity to monitor TPs this morning.  I don't have anything to compare to this season, yet, but conditions seemed somewhat lackluster.  Mostly a DU opening.  The JJ were notably absent, and I only heard CRI 963 in RR at weak levels.  HLAZ wasn't anything to write home about either.  The Aussies faded in nicely after 13:00.  As I type this, 4QR just ID'd on 612 and it's at least a 7.  Several other English stations were heard in the vicinity.  Audios heard:
189, 279, 531, 576, 585, 612, 963, 1134, and 1566.  Not much of a catch.  639 is interesting with a weaker station on 639.0 and a much more powerful one on about 638.85.  No audio heard, though.  1098 has a big open carrier.  1008 went from 0 to a 5 at 13:18.  4QR is an 8 at 13:32.  Man, what a regular they are!  2RN on 576 is putting out a nice 7 signal at 13:34.  Good to be back at the dials!..........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria