Re: [IRCA] More coax experiments

Rick,

I'll bet most of the coax that DXers are using is the same grade that I
am using. I wonder what the difference would be if we all switched to
Quad RG6? Would we notice that much of a difference? I am wondering
changing to the Quad RG6, what the Eastern beverage will react like? As
I mentioned earlier, when taking the R8 out to the antenna and running
the beverage directly in, a couple years back during the day, I noticed
nothing different than running it through the coax in the house.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager