Re: [IRCA] WJVC 1290 AM Jacksonville NC

--- John Cereghin <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having worked at two radio stations in my life, I
> can understand how board operators tend to "forget"
> to flip certain switches at certain times!

Any more there aren't many stations live at night. And
virtually no one with ANY sense leaves power change to
a person. The Burk or Sine boxes do well for that,
though when they goof up it can be a problem if no one
pays attention to their station.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net