Re: [IRCA] coax loss

My inclination is to leave it be. At MW the losses will be insignifcant
in my view. Propagation and noise levels are more likely to be issues. I
would look at changing it out in the next season or so. If you were at
higher HF or so, it would be a concern. You're logs are a testament to
your ability to DX. Don't start ripping up the yard until you really
need to. Just me. Must be the Scottish blood...

Cheers,
Chris VE6RDC