[IRCA] Not about IBOC, or DTV...just pretty tower pictures in the new calendar

[IRCA] Not about IBOC, or DTV...just pretty tower pictures in the new calendar

Ready to talk about something else? Good, I thought so... :-)

I just got the call from my printer that the 2008 Tower Site Calendar
will be delivered later today or tomorrow, which means they'll soon be
on sale.

This year's calendar should be a nifty one - the front cover is the
KAST-1370 site we saw at last year's IRCA convention in Astoria, and
other images include KFBK, WBNS, WESX, KFKA, KROQ, Binghamton's Ingraham
Hill, Las Vegas' Black Mountain, Mount Spokane (KXLY-FM/TV), the WOR
tower demolition, Wausau's Rib Mountain, and more.

But with the little matter of a very long trip coming up (to the
conventions in Salt Lake and then Boise), not to mention some incredibly
disruptive home renovations taking place here in Rochester, they won't
go up on the website until after Labor Day, most likely, unless I get a
whole bunch of things done first.

HOWEVER...I'll be bringing a stack of them to Salt Lake and Boise!
Because they're somewhat bulky and heavy, I'd strongly prefer not to
bring any more of them than I know I'll need...so here's the deal:

If you want a 2008 Tower Site Calendar (or two, or three, or more) at
one of the conventions, please let me know no later than MONDAY, Aug.
20, by e-mail (scott at fybush dot com), and I'll bring the needed
quantity to whichever convention you'll be at.

The club member price for on-site sales will once again be $15, as
opposed to $17 (including shipping) on the website. Cash or check are
fine, or you can send me PayPal in advance.

Or, I'll bring you a FREE calendar if you subscribe to NorthEast Radio
Watch at the $60 level. (There's information about that at fybush.com.)

Apologies for the brief semi-commercial interruption...and see you in
Salt Lake and/or Boise!