Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: [NRC-AM] WBT IBOC test

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: [NRC-AM] WBT IBOC test

> I have to weigh in on this one. Calling a station to bitch on the
> air to them about running IBOC (at night or any other time) serves
> no useful purpose.

If you are going to complain, do  not say you are a DXer. Do  not
complain to the engineer, he has no power to do anything but run the
station as he is told by the owner/GM. Complaints should be sent to
the owner or GM. If you hold stock in one of the large groups,
complain at the stockholders meeting. The best way to complain is to
the station that is being interfered with. The FCC will not listen to
one individual but they will listen to a station that says they are
receiving interference.

Its way too late to stop IBAC. Its going to happen because not enough
people complained and told the FCC when they were asking for comments
on 99-325. I begged and begged lots of you to comment. Back in the
day, the most comments that were against IBAC were from ABDX when it
had less than 75 members.

The train has left the station. The time for complaining is over.
Best thing you can do is get an HD radio if you are going to DX the
MW or VHF BCB. Sorry, hate to say it, but thats about the size of it.

That said, I still think it was funny as hell to hear Willis let the
people at WBT hear what he was hearing. Its not that they don't know
what they are doing at BT, its that someone let them see how
destructive the implementation of IBAC is.

Kevin