Re: [IRCA] So Cal partial bandscan

Thanks Martin. Great. I look forward to the rest of your dial. You did
not show IBOC on 820/840 from 830 Orange. Are they not using IBOC any
longer? When I was in Rancho Mirage in 04, their IBOC hash wiped out 820
Mexicali during the day and they come in the Coachella Valley very well.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager