Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Bulbs) - Revisited

At 06:29 PM 7/4/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>I can't believe we're discussing this topic again.

Tim,

New evidence AGAINST CFLs is being brought to light, viz. the problem of
neurological reaction. That's important.

I agree, if we're just going to rehash what's been hashed, rehashed, and
barfed up ad infinitum, let's drop the thread!

Got it guys? We already know about the mercury.

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP

  Greenville, North Carolina