Re: [IRCA] IBOC monthly post

Very good point Joe. I am just so tired of all of the negative postings
these days. There are many great positive aspects of our hobby. Like
this afternoon, I was out putting in a new ground rod at the end of the
SW EWE. It wasn't easy as I had to go through a couple of treef roots I
think. The copper pipe had some issues, but I finally got it in.
Inbetween service calls this Summer I am repairing my antennas. Some of
it is hard work, but the benefits outweigh all of the work. I am quite
excited to see how well they work when Fall comes around.  The added
ground rods at the end of the beverage has really made a difference and
it is in the middle of Summer, barely past the longest day in the year.
So guys, lets try to be more positive with our hobby.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager