Re: [IRCA] IBOC monthly post

Well said, Patrick.  Not only should we strive to be
good community partners with broadcasters, but as any
one who has a pension, a 401k, or mutual fund
investments, there is a darned good chance that we
ourselves may be "part owners of the corporate
broadcasters".  Just some fuel for thought.

73 de Joe Miller, Troy, MI