[IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

1670    WQDG929    WA, Camas, thanks to Dennis Vroom for the tip, I
finally got some audio on this a bit before LSS at 2320 EDT 6/24 with
message "Hello. This is Officer Skichen(?) Camas Police
Dept.....Camas......brought to you by....."
That was it, as KNRO took over the channel within a minute. I presume 10
watts or less. During the day I can get a weak carrier and threshold
audio, but not much else. I can tell the message is done by a male, but
no words are understandable.  New.  (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage term.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager