Re: [IRCA] <robert AT pietschs DOT net> and other Martian cryptology!

Re: [IRCA] <robert AT pietschs DOT net> and other Martian cryptology!

Charles

 Pietsch is German. My name was Warger. If you speak either language you
realize how very different
they really are but with short written sentences you can get the gist of
what is being said.
Maria