[IRCA] DX logging: "CMDB"-860 Baracoa, Guantánamo, CU

[IRCA] DX logging: "CMDB"-860 Baracoa, Guantánamo, CU

860 CUBA Radio Reloj "CMDB"  Baracoa, Guantánamo: logged
  @ 2213 6/13. Atop 860 this evening. Didn't used to hear
  this one. Estimated 10 kW. Aside from my "CMDC"-570 log-
  ing, I intend to hear "Radio Reloj" before I count it.
  (CAT*NC)

Charles A Taylor WD4INP, Greenville (NC). MWDXer@xxxxxxx
Receiver: Drake R8B. Antennas: Space Magnet SM-2. 265-foot Marconi w/
orientation 45/225º and 90-foot EWE w/orientation 135/315º feeding
75-ohm feedline through ground-isolation toroid. Olympus DS-30 digital
voice recorder w/direct connection to receiver.