[IRCA] Bill France,Jr.

While listening to today's Nascar race on MRN, an announcement was made that Bill France, Jr., president of Nascar had died after a long battle with cancer.......................................................................Is there anyone else who thinks that MRN does a far superior job calling the race than the Performance Racing Network, which I believe is owned by Humpy Wheeler, who owns Several tracks and uses PRN at those races. I guess the races don't sound right to me without hearing the venerable Barney Hall's voice !!            73, Chris  K4NHL  S.C.