Re: [IRCA] SP 600 /R390

I think Patrick meant a 390A Charles, and it probably is a peak limiter like
the others, but mine works one hundred times better in the 390A than any
other I've got in many different boatanchors, especially in the 388 and
SP-600's. I just turn it on to the minimum and it doesn't seem to chop the
peaks very much if at all but the noise is way below the audio level of the
station, works very well in mine. I've got a couple of 390's but have to
change the PTO in one of them before I can use it and the other also needs
some work,

Bob Young
analog, MA
KB1OKL