Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Berry,

Small sacrafices you say? Well "if" I could buy a noise free bulb, that
would be fine. I mean NO NOISE, not any. I don't want anything more that
is a noise maker in my house. I hope you are right. Like I said, the
ones I have in the closet are noisy, but they go back 10+ years too. I
guess I will have to buy a newer one and try it out in my DX room. I
will report what happens.
Giving up my DX hobby is not a small sacrafice to me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager