Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Kridel" <timkridel@xxxxxxxxx>
> But there are a lot more bulbs than TVs, computers, etc., so if enough
> incandescent bulbs are replaced with CFL, the impact on energy usage will
be
> significant.
Tim, the whole idea is nothing more than class A1, gold platted, Bull S&%#.
Just another form of mass control, that is to control the mass of
population. Just pure crap!!!!

But it will forced on to me no matter if I want it or not, by those who have
a steady diet of "smart pills."

Now, why don't we all go back to our radio's and DX while we still can???
Willis