Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

> What gets me is, saving a few watts on a light bulb or two, while people
> run big screen TVs, computers, etc. Those use a lot more juice than a
> light bulb or two.

Pat-
There corporate money behind this light bulb crap. Just like insurance
companies, when the money gets right and into the 'correct' pockets it will
happen.
Another example is the lottery here in Tennessee, when the 'right' people
got their cut of the money the lottery became fact. It's all about CONTROL
of the mass'.

Look for the money trail when it comes to any issue.
Willis