Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL

Thanks KAZ. I can thank KNBR for their sp along with decent cx and the
beverage, plus help from a couple members that thought that is what I
heard. I did not have much to go on, a "Great 68" ID and an anmt
(unreadable by me) and Nature Boy by Nat King Cole. I sent the CD to the
station hoping they could make it out. Apparently the PD did per my
verie letter. So everything worked out on that. I probably will never
hear WCTT again, unless by luck KNBR has a sp again, but that might not
be for a very long time.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin