[IRCA] EWE Antenna

Greetings everyone,

After climbing the tree in the backyard three times a few days ago and
then changing the other leg on the EWE (WNW) a bit more to the NW, it is
working a bit better. Add the phaser with the SW EWE on one input and
the WNW EWE on the other, I can pretty much get rid of most of the stuff
other than the NW/N/NNE now on most frequencies. CBRU 1270 200w is now
dominant at night. Stations like CKNW, CKWX, etc are S9+30-40 DB. I
notice an increase in Burns Lake BC on 760. Not by a lot but a bit
better. Hopefully the antenna will work better on  Alaskans too.  I
still want to raise the WNW EWE by 10 feet if possible too. But little
by little I am still gaining on it. It should be better for the Northern
Asians too. Too bad I don't have a couple good sized Spruce trees of 100
feet tall I could climb. A EWE of  100X200X100. Think of the
possibilities, but no such luck here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin