[IRCA] WYLD 940

Hi All,

  I have been sitting on 940 khz for some three nights running now and reviewing my total recorder files the next day. All I have ID'd from these 3 nights has been WYLD in New Orleans (new station for me) and XEQ which is a regular into Moody, Texas.
  I have been on this frequency for this long because KTON in nearby Belton has been silent, so I am taking advantage of the silence.
  I just want too let all know who need WYLD, they are running past their power down time which should have been at 6:30pm CDT. They are belting in here, so go get em if you need them. Their format is Gospel and slogan is "Amen 940, Wild for Jesus".

  Good luck

James Niven