Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

Scott,

Very interesting. So it sounds (If I am correct?) that a communications
receiver could be built to solve our IBOC issues? I asked that question
a couple of times early on with the IBOC discussion along with a noise
blanker to take it out and several responded saying it could not be
done. So I dropped that thought. Well, maybe just maybe one of the
receiver manufacturers could take this issue on.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager