Re: [IRCA] Testing a new feature

Also taken today was the following picture:

http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/paulpicture.jpg (it is NOT a live image,
but a still picture!)

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Operations Manager/Program Director
WABV-AM 1590 Abbeville, South Carolina
"Serving The Savannah Lakes Region Since 1956"
www.wabv1590.com

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.